Onsite Book Club Wild Feminine
Onsite Book Club
The book club meeting series discussing the Wild Feminine by Tami Lynn Kent, MSPT is starting soon!
The first chapter of the book will be our focus on July 30th from 10am – Noon.
How do we work and how do we take care of our responsibilities as mother and wife, while respecting and honoring our bodies?
This is a big question! The author introduces the Wild Feminine landscape. The word landscape is rich in meaning and gives the impression of getting to know the distinctive features and qualities of the terrain called feminine. We will reflect on and discover what we should ‘grow’ in our personal landscape; that which will best feed us and cultivate our truest and most authentic self.
You are invited to come and connect with others to honor what each of us brings to the community. We will use the guidance, visualizations, rituals, and exercises offered by the author to journey into the healing of the body and spirit. Come join us!
Book club details:
- If you have not read the book… show up anyway!
- There is never one way to experience or interpret a book… be kind and let’s hear from everyone.
- Hosted at Healing Way Center in Salem, NH once each month on Tuesdays from 10AM – Noon.
- Dates 7/30, 8/13, 9/17, 10/15, 11/19, 12/17 and 01/21/2020
- Each Month’s book discussion will be around one chapter from the book.
- There will be time to socialize and build community. Snacks and refreshments are going to be served!
- $70 registration fee for the seven meetings to cover the cost of snacks and refreshments.
If you would like to join us, please send an email to email@example.com. We will send you a PayPal invoice for the registration fee.
Big Hugs and Much Love,