Heart Centered Gratitude
I would like to introduce you to Karen Kallie.
Karen will be teaching the workshop Heart Centered Gratitude on May 18th from 9:00am to 12:00pm. This three hour workshop guides you through your energy system to the gateway of your Heart Chakra. It opens you to an inner space where you can connect with wholeness, self-love and acceptance.
It is in the heart that we have the ability to move beyond judgment, criticism and blame to acceptance, compassion and wisdom for ourselves and others.
If you experience…
- A feeling of being scattered
- Negative self-image and self judgement
- Inability to follow through and accept change
- Lack of concentration, focus and procrastination
- Difficulty in following through on your intentions
Then Practicing Heart-Centered Gratitude is right for you.
The techniques taught in this workshop are simple, easy and effortless to integrate into you normal routines. Learning to shift into a heart-centered focus helps your body to shift to more coherent rhythms, reduces stress, lowers your blood pressure, and improves immunity, brain function and ability to concentrate.
In this program you will learn how to:
- Support change with ease
- Experience gratitude and appreciation fully and deeply
- Align with your heart and break through non-productive patterns
- Strengthen your core to increase focus, concentration and resolve
- Direct your energy more efficiently and powerfully for well being
Karen Kallie is a Nurse-Psychotherapist with advanced training in Mind-Body Medicine, Energy Psychology and Chakra Healing. She received her nursing degree from Mass. General Hospital and her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Lesley College. Karen is certified in Mind-Body Medicine, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Interactive Guided Imagery, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, Emotional Freedom Technique and Quantum Psychology.
Check out the video below of Karen Kallie teaching Cindy Mattingly a technique from the workshop!