Zero Balancing I combines professional training, the study of principles of nature that apply beyond ZB, and a nourishing personal retreat. This four-day class is appropriate for people with a wide range of experience in the healing arts.
In ZB I, the first half of the Core Zero Balancing program, you’ll learn the basic Zero Balancing protocol to address the whole body in 30 to 45 minutes. In 4 days, you’ll experience the principles and power behind ZB fulcrums—points of deep contact and balance created through touch. You’ll also explore the skeleton, since the focus of ZB is bones, joints and soft tissue connections. In the ZB view, this layer of the body conducts the deepest and strongest currents of energy. By clearing blocks and expanding flow at this deep level, ZB offers new possibilities for pain relief, enhanced well-being and personal growth—in this class and in your own practice.
• Profound release of emotional stress and physical tension
• Improved joint function, ease and range of motion
• Freedom from the imprints of injuries
• Increased flow of energy and vitality
• Deep calm, creativity and expanded awareness
You will learn:
• A theory of energy anatomy and movement that combines ancient Chinese and Indian systems with recent discoveries
• How to touch energy and structure with greater clarity, awareness and safety
• To use your hands to create powerful fulcrums to clear body tension, injury patterns and unleash peace and vitality
• How to feel below the superficial layers of skin and muscle to access “bone gold” —tension held in bone tissue
• To inspire trust by making sensitive therapeutic connections with clients through your presence and touch
• To use touch to bring a person into a state of expanded consciousness similar to meditation
• A protocol to offer a full body ZB session
About Lisa Berger, LAc, CZB
Lisa fell in love with Zero Balancing shortly after beginning acupuncture training in 2002. Learning through ZB to feel energy grounds Lisa’s work, hones her senses, and makes her a precise and effective clinician. Lisa has private practice in South Deerfield, MA, and twice a month she holds a clinic offering two ZB sessions per appointment on adjacent tables in a large space. Lisa began teaching Zero Balancing in 2004 and has served on the ZBHA Board since 2006. Clear, kind, and creative, Lisa loves to teach Zero Balancing. Lisa’s websites: www.deerfieldhealingarts.com and www.inbodyarts.com.
About Amanda King, LMT, CZB
Amanda discovered ZB in 2002 and credits this work with leaps forward in personal healing and growth. She also loves how ZB feels to practice and receive. Amanda was certified in ZB in 2006 and joined the ZBHA faculty in 2012. She served on the ZBHA volunteer Board from 2009 to 2016. She has a private practice in Salem, MA where she specializes in massage therapy and Zero Balancing treatments to help people find relief from chronic pain, injury, and trauma.
Or register by mailing a check for $595 before May 13, 2018 to:
Clear Body Mind Wellness Center
254 Essex Street, Suite 203
Salem, MA 01970Questions: email@example.com or call 617/461-7516