Zero Balancing I
October 29 - November 1| $595
Instructor: Amanda King.
Class Length: 4 Days.
Day 1: Thursday, October 29, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Day 2: Friday, October 30, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Day 3: Saturday, October 31, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Day 4: Sunday, November 1, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Class Fee: $595.
Location: Healing Way Center, 57 Lake Shore Rd. Salem, NH.
To Register: Call Amanda King at 617-461-7516 or email email@example.com.
Learn to work with bone-deep currents of energy.
Zero Balancing I combines professional training, the study of principles of nature that apply beyond ZB, and a nourishing personal retreat. This four-day class is appropriate for people with a wide range of experience in the healing arts.
In ZB I, the first half of the Core Zero Balancing program, you’ll learn the basic Zero Balancing protocol to address the whole body in 30 to 45 minutes. In 4 days, you’ll experience the principles and power behind ZB fulcrums—points of deep contact and balance created through touch. You’ll also explore the skeleton, since the focus of ZB is bones, joints and soft tissue connections. In the ZB view, this layer of the body conducts the deepest and strongest currents of energy. By clearing blocks and expanding flow at this deep level, ZB offers new possibilities for pain relief, enhanced well-being and personal growth—in this class and in your own practice.
• Profound release of emotional stress and physical tension
• Improved joint function, ease and range of motion
• Freedom from the imprints of injuries
• Increased flow of energy and vitality
• Deep calm, creativity and expanded awareness
You will learn:
• A theory of energy anatomy and movement that combines ancient Chinese and Indian systems with recent discoveries
• How to touch energy and structure with greater clarity, awareness and safety
• To use your hands to create powerful fulcrums to clear body tension, injury patterns and unleash peace and vitality
• How to feel below the superficial layers of skin and muscle to access “bone gold” —tension held in bone tissue
• To inspire trust by making sensitive therapeutic connections with clients through your presence and touch
• To use touch to bring a person into a state of expanded consciousness similar to meditation
• A protocol to offer a full body ZB session
About the Instructor – Amanda King, LMT, CZB discovered ZB in 2002 and credits this work with leaps forward in personal healing and growth. She also loves how ZB feels to practice and receive. Amanda was certified in ZB in 2006 and joined the ZBHA faculty in 2012. She served on the ZBHA volunteer Board from 2009 to 2016. She has a private practice in Salem, MA where she specializes in massage therapy and Zero Balancing treatments to help people find relief from chronic pain, injury, and trauma.