Instructor: Amanda King.
Class Length: 4 Days.
Day 1: Thursday, July 15, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Day 2: Friday, July 16, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Day 3: Saturday, July 17, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Day 4: Sunday, July 18, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Class Fee: $695 (Paid after 5/15/21)
Class Fee (Super Saver): $595 (Paid before 5/15/21)
Class Fee (Repeat): $350
Location: Clear Body Mind, 254 Essex Street, Suite 203, Salem, MA.
To Register: Call Amanda King at 617-461-7516 or email email@example.com.
Zero Balancing I is the first half of the Core Zero Balancing program and the first course of the Core Zero Balancing curriculum. ZB I introduces you to the technique, theory, touch skills and history of the art and science of Zero Balancing. In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to perform Zero Balancing sessions and experience what it feels like to receive a Zero Balancing session.
The instructor will deliver clear presentations and demonstrations of Zero Balancing evaluations and techniques, along with a detailed study guide to inform your ongoing practice.
You will learn:
- A basic treatment protocol that addresses the whole body in about 30 minutes
- Theory and principles of ZB
- To distinguish body energy and body structure through touch
- How to work with clear therapeutic boundaries
- The skill of using energy as a working tool
- The energetic anatomy of the skeleton
- The theory and application of Zero Balancing techniques called fulcrums
- How to give a ZB session that addresses the whole body
What Participants say about ZB I:
- “This work will enhance my ability to treat many clients on a much deeper level, especially my MS clients who need deep but not hard connections.” Mary Jane Edge
- “Using the understanding of touching structure and energy at the interface will be helpful in all my work – as a nurse and in my bodywork practice.” Sandra Denner, RN
- “I needed to hear the concept of interface and clarity of presence and energy! I feel my work will be refocused and re-energized!” Cathy Schneider
- “This course has completely changed my view and perspective of my practice.” Alan Willoughby
- “I feel the structure and energy [of Zero Balancing] will help get some patients past a plateau I have reached with massage.” Chris Wilson
About the Instructor – Amanda King, LMT, CZB discovered ZB in 2002 and credits this work with leaps forward in personal healing and growth. She also loves how ZB feels to practice and receive. Amanda was certified in ZB in 2006 and joined the ZBHA faculty in 2012. She served on the ZBHA volunteer Board from 2009 to 2016. She has a private practice in Salem, MA where she specializes in massage therapy and Zero Balancing treatments to help people find relief from chronic pain, injury, and trauma.
For questions about hotels and logistics, please contact Healing Way Center, 57 Lake Shore Road, Salem, NH 03079, Phone: 978-269-7799 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org