Instructor: Miriam Smith.
Class Length: 3 Days.
Day 1: Friday, July 10, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Day 2: Saturday, July 11, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Day 3: Saturday, July 12, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Class Fee: $350.
Location: THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY USING ZOOM WEB CONFERENCING.
To Register: Call Miriam Smith at 978-807-1634 or email email@example.com.
MCKS Pranic Healing is an exciting, powerful energy healing and spiritual modality based on ancient healing techniques synthesized by GM Choa Kok Sui for precision and effectiveness. Pranic Healing, based on 11 chakras and understanding of their functions, is complete with specific protocols for healing physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual issues. GM Choa fine-tuned techniques for energetic hygiene to mediate the impact of potent energies passing through the healer.
Level 1 Pranic Healing is a prerequisite for all other Pranic Healing classes.
The 3-day workshop teaches:
- How to sensitize the hands for precise healing.
- How to practice a powerful meditation and breathing techniques that cleanse and energize the energy body.
- How to understand energetic anatomy and use specific healing techniques.
- How to effectively perform energetic healing in-person as well as at a distance.
- Level 1 students learn how to use white prana.
- How to understand one’s energetic impact on others.
- How to perform self-healing and healing of others.
About the Instructor: Miriam Smith is a Certified Pranic Healer and Teacher, an Associate Pathwork Helper, and an Educational Therapist, who lives in North Andover, MA, with her husband. She was fortunate to have learned directly from GM Choa. In addition to PH Level 1, she teaches PH Review Classes and healing classes, and leads PH meditations. She also organizes and hosts Plant Prana Essential Oil classes, a melding of energy healing, spiritual healing, meditation, and essential oils.
MCKS Pranic Healing came into her life fifteen years ago when she was enjoying a full practice as a Usui Reiki Master. She was amazed at the specifics and impact of healing techniques developed by GM Choa. Further, she was delighted to learn that each technique is immediately applicable.