Form and Fulcrums I : The Art of Engagement in ZB
April 8, 2021 - April 11, 2021| $795
Instructor: Michael Oruch.
Class Length: 4 Days.
Day 1: Thursday, April 8, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Day 2: Friday, April 9, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Day 3: Saturday, April 10, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Day 3: Sunday, April 11, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Class Fee: $795.
Class Fee Early Registration: $695 (30-60 days in advance).
Class Fee Super Saver: $595 (60 or more days in advance).
Location: Healing Way Center, 57 Lake Shore Rd. Salem, NH.
To Register: Send a deposit of $100 (or full payment) made payable to Michael Oruch 137 Bowery #4 NY NY 10002
Prerequisites: Core ZB Program (ZB I and ZB II)
CE Hours: 25
Michael Oruch has taught Zero Balancing in the U.S. and internationally since 1996. He is the developer of ZB Form & Fulcrums I & ll, The 15 Minute ZB, The Restorative ZB, and ZB Fields & Fulcrums.
Form & Fulcrums I utilizes Chinese movement principles to find optimal positioning for the individual practitioner while doing Zero Balancing. Michael Oruch developed this class to help ZB students to do Zero Balancing sessions more easily and with much less effort by teaching proper body mechanics. Students will learn to identify when, where and why they are having difficulties and also how to address them. We will learn simple Qigong based ZB exercises to facilitate more body awareness and also thoroughly review each fulcrum of the protocol incorporating these concepts. We will also learn new and useful fulcrums while covering topics such as blue line, donkey, rhythm, positioning, transitions, movement, and, of course, engagement. The working paradigm here is: “We are only able to engage our clients to the degree in which we ourselves are engaged.”” We often think more structure is needed but in fact it is more engagement. When we are engaged in proper alignment, utilizing bone energy, knowing the landmarks and the protocol, the ZB session is much easier, more effective and magical.
This class will provide and opportunity to hone your skills and find an optimal way for you to perform exceptional Zero Balancing sessions and gain insight into how it works.
You Will Learn:
- Qigong theory to help your ZB sessions
- Partner exercises exploring energy/structure, blue line, engagement and more, to heighten sensitivity
- Movement exercises to facilitate body awareness
- How to find an optimal body position for each protocol evaluation and fulcrum
- How to deconstruct and reconstruct each protocol fulcrum in clear stages
- New and useful fulcrums
- To hone the skill of high level attention with a quiet mind
- The principles and skills for doing a 15 minute ZB
Class Learning Objectives:
At the end of the course, the student will:
- Demonstrate ability in process for body mechianics, for positioning self at table during sessions.
- Demonstrate ability, skill and theory of seated evaluation of client.
- Demonstrate ability, quality and confidence with touch.
- Demonstrate an understanding and increased skill for specific fulcrums.
- Demonstrate and perform a 15 minute session.
- Demonstrate deeper knowledge of Zero Balancing core principles.
For questions about the class please contact Michael Oruch at 212.219.8145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about hotels and logistics, please contact Healing Way Center, 57 Lake Shore Road, Salem, NH 03079, Phone: 978-269-7799 or email at email@example.com